Sunday, November 9, 2008

Go Hawkeyes!

Yesterday we went to the Iowa vs. Penn St. game where the Hawkeyes beat the undefeated, 3rd ranked team in the country. It was freezing cold (high was 33) and there were snow flurries for most of the day, but thanks to a fantastic heater and the power of a few beers we stayed warm and toasty during the tailgate and only froze during the game. We had a great time.
Here are some pictures.
The final score, Go Hawks!

The field after the game when all of the fans rushed down.
Made me kind of clausterphobic to look at, I stayed in the stands.

Melissa and I trying to stay warm during the game.


Nikki, Mike, Me, Herky the Hawkeye, Melissa and Trent



Melissa, Nikki and I

1 comment:

Blog Stalker said...

Brrrrrr. I got cold just looking at the pictures.

Glad you had fun and cheered them to victory.