Tuesday, April 7, 2009

just wait...

I haven't had time yet, but be prepared...there is a very exciting post coming soon. Let me give you a little hint. Last night I spent a little time hanging tough with the 5 boys from bean town and about 15,000 screaming women who were WAY too old to be behaving the way they were.
p.s. there are pictures...

5 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Holy Crap! You saw NKOTB? I haven't seen them since 6th grade. Was it everything you hoped it would be?

Astraea said...

I'm a little jealous...

Blog Stalker said...

How long do we have to wait for the aforementioned pictures?

jjames said...

I'm with Blog Stalker. Pictures?
Also, I ordered something to be sent directly to your house. So if a strange package shows up on your doorstep, it's from aunt jessie. it's not pink or frilly. it is, however, a very important first step in making baby girl a musical genius. or at least the coolest kid on the block. ;)

Maggie said...

okay, i promise i will get the pictures up tonight.