Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas card photo shoot

Due to budget cuts around here, a professionally taken picture for Chirstmas cards just wasn't happening. So, this morning I tried to do it myself. I think the idea was good, wrap a naked baby in Christmas lights, but due to my lack of photography skills the pictures didn't turn out that great. Plus a certain little girl kept trying to chew on the lights which was freaking Daddy out so we had to move fast. Anyway, we did end up getting a cute picture for cards, but here are a few of the shots that didn't make the cut.






4 comments:

jjames said...

if these were the shots that weren't good enough for the christmas card, i can't wait to see the one that made the cut...

p.s. you may have to slow down on all this posting. i'm feeling spoiled. :)

The Lynam's said...

Super cute idea!!!!!

Blog Stalker said...

I love the second one. If the whole social work thing doesn't work out, I hear picture people are hiring. Really cute idea.

Chef Stinson Family said...

I showed these pics to Julianna last night and she said "aww, i just want to kiss her little face mommy!" :o)