Hello there! So it's been a while since I got around to posting an update, but things have been quite busy around here. Molly got tubes put into her ears, then she got really sick with a respiratory infection, then we had some major ice damming and our house has been under construction for 2 weeks.
I'll post a more detailed update on what's going on with Molly these days when she turns 8 months next weeks, but for now here are some pictures I've taken recently. Oh yeah, and she's still really flippin' cute!

Finally, a good shot of those pearly whites.

Daddy picked out her St. Patrick's Day outfit, it says I'm a McCutie.

She has lots of fancy toys, but really likes tupperware lids.

Important talks with Daddy.

She's big enough to hold her own bottle, and will stop mid meal to smile for the camera.

Yucky breathing treatments!

Excuse me Molly, you're supposed to be sleeping!

Watching Harvey provides hours of entertainment. No one can get her to giggle quite like he can.

The little monkey likes to climb on everything.

My fancy Juicy Couture outfit from Uncle Tom.
2 comments:
Thanks for blogging. I have missed seeing her (and yours) smiling face. She is getting so grown up.
Now Karoline - where do you see Maggie's mug in any of those? But I do love seeing that getting-big baby. I can't believe she crawling on things. And all of her cute outfits. Hope we get to see her one of these days.
Post a Comment