Saturday, May 1, 2010

A deal is a deal...

I promised Jessie I would post a picture of Molly having a meltdown. So here she is. We had a lot of these this past week as Miss Molly had Herpangina (isn't that a disgusting name?). It is a virus that caused her to have sores in her throat. Poor little munchkin was not too happy! Don't worry though because she's back to her old self again.


By the end of the last day that she stayed home from daycare she was feeling fine. In fact she was quite rowdy. Mommy decided this was a good form of entertainment/containment.

In other news Molly is doing really well with her solid foods these days. It's a bit messier, but lots of fun to watch. She's such a big girl!


She's also been enjoying the swing we hung in the backyard for her. This picture was from her first ride and she wasn't too sure about it. Now she loves it.

1 comment:

jjames said...

Gracious. That child is cute even during a meltdown. I KNEW it.

(That swing isn't hanging by the ladder, is it? I'm no child safety expert, but I don't think children are allowed to hang by ladders.)

SO glad she's feeling better. Give her lots of kisses from Colorado.