In other news, my parents were here this weekend for what felt like a really quick visit. I don't care how old I get, it still makes me so happy to have them visit. I didn't pull the camera out until they were in the driveway leaving, but ended up getting a really cute picture of Molly with Lumpy and Gammy.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
tutus and grandparents
When I told my sister Annie that I was going to be having a girl, one of her first comments was that she was going to go shopping for a tutu. She did not disappoint. She bought this cute leotard/tutu while I was pregnant. I had it hanging in Molly's closet and decided I should pull it out to see if it would fit her yet. I'm so glad I did because it was almost too small. I was kind of hoping to save it for her 1 year pictures, but I'm pretty sure it won't fit in two more months. She was a little unsure about it but she looked so cute. And, Aunt Annie got to see her in it because we Skyped while she had it on. We all agreed that the cutest part was when she crawled away.



In other news, my parents were here this weekend for what felt like a really quick visit. I don't care how old I get, it still makes me so happy to have them visit. I didn't pull the camera out until they were in the driveway leaving, but ended up getting a really cute picture of Molly with Lumpy and Gammy.
In other news, my parents were here this weekend for what felt like a really quick visit. I don't care how old I get, it still makes me so happy to have them visit. I didn't pull the camera out until they were in the driveway leaving, but ended up getting a really cute picture of Molly with Lumpy and Gammy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Molly's legs look similar to her Aunt Karoline. It is a lot cuter on her. The tut is adorable.
Glad you had a happy mother's day.
Great pics! Loved the tutu.
I need to know where your sister got the tutu! I'm thinking of twin baby girls who would look as cute as Molly in them!
Post a Comment