Sunday, September 26, 2010

A night in the life of our favorite little tornado

Miss Molly has been so funny lately and it is hard to capture it on camera because she moves a mile a minute. So tonight I decided to just follow her around with the camera and here is what I ended up with. Please don't mind the missing pants and only one sock, there was an incident with a cup of water.


Rockin' the sideways Cardinals hat.

Getting caught doing something she isn't supposed to do.


Bringing me the toilet paper holder from the bathroom. She is so helpful!



This is the "please stop bothering me I'm in the middle of something really important" face.



Having a serious talk with Dora.



Reading Good Night Moon.


Chasing Harvey.


So excited!


"I'm coming to get you..."


She was crying here because she stubbed her toe on one of the seventy-two thousand toys scattered on the floor that we pick up at least seventy-three thousand times a day.

1 comment:

jjames said...

i think my favorite is the dora chat. but then i really love the sunglasses on daddy's lap in the middle of a toe-stubbing meltdown. and the sideways pink baseball hat... classic. cutest tornado i've ever seen, for sure.