Things I didn't do this weekend:
Clean my house
Finish my Christmas shopping and wrapping
Clean out the closets that desparately need it
Get caught up on paperwork
Things I did do this weekend:
Played Skipbo with Mike
Spent an hour leisurely strolling through the new Trader Joes
Had multiple dance parties with Mike and Molly
Read the same books over and over again
Did the same 3 puzzles over and over again
Baked 5 different kinds of Holiday goodies,packaged them up and delivered to friends and family
Yep...I'd say it was a pretty productive weekend.
3 comments:
I'd call it a complete success, but you must have forgotten to deliver my bag of freshly baked treats...
i'm with blog stalker on this one. no baked treats showed up at our front door either.... :)
You did the very important things.... Thanks for reminding me what I need to concentrate on :)
Post a Comment