Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go Pack Go!!!

Wow!!! What a great night to be a Packer's fan. We stayed home to watch the game as Mike couldn't handle the stress of a crowd. I planned a completely Green and Yellow menu, decorated for the occasion and even baked a special cake (I don't think the Ace of Cakes should be worried). Go Pack Go!

A little pre-game relaxation.

The tablescape (according to Sandra Lee).



The cake.


A green salad with yellow peppers and Honey Mustard dressing.


Chicken Divan: a chicken, broccoli and cheese cassrole. (Thanks Annie for the suggestion).


Yellow corn chips and guacamole.


Happy fans.


Even Molly's dinner followed the trend with corn and peas.


Yummy!


Holding up the ceremonial wedge of plastic cheese. This is from Molly's play kitchen and has been present for each of the play off games. Also notice the picture of Vince Lombardi that has been hanging in our family room since the play offs started. Molly says "Night Night Vince" every night before bed.


Mike with his celebratory piece of cake.
Check back tomorrow, I have a cute video of Mike and Molly celebrating an early touch down.

1 comment:

Blog Stalker said...

I love everything about your green and yellow night. I wish I was there too. I am impressed with your cake artistry.