Sunday, March 18, 2012

Max's First Trip to Wichita

Last weekend I packed up both kids and drove to Wichita for a few days. The trip went surprisingly smooth, despite Mike having to stay here for work and me being sick the whole time. Molly had a great time playing with Oliver and Max got to meet all of his Wichita family members. I didn't do a great job remembering to take out the camera, I am finding that happens a lot with the second baby. Duck was nervous to hold Max, but I made her anyway so that I could take a picture. Doesn't she look thrilled?


Love these cute cousins.


These two are so cute together.



A little snack and TV break after playing hard at Gammy's.



They need to work on their 'Cheese" faces.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Molly's face in the picture with Duck!

Do people still ask if Molly and Oliver are twins? If I were the sort of person to ask random strangers personal questions, I'd ask just to verify my obviously astute observation. They are adorable together.