What was I doing 10 years ago?
Enjoying my junior year of high school and giving my parents gray hair.
5 things on today’s to do list:
1. Clean the bathrooms
2. Grocery shop
3. Mop the kitchen floor
4. Waste time browsing online for maternity clothes/baby stuff
5. Take Harvey for a walk
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Dry Cheerios
2. Pretzels
3. Fruit
4. Twizzlers
5. Cheese and crackers
5 things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Start a college fund for Critter
2. Buy the ridiculously expensive round crib with star posts that I want for Critter
3. Pay off my mortgage
4. Give back
5. Give Mikey a lifelong membership to the Cheese of the Month Club (he's always wanted to belong, but it ain't cheap)
5 bad habits:
1. Cursing while vaccuuming (I really hate when the cord gets in the way)
2. Procrastinating
3. Reading blogs or people.com when I should be working
4. Forgetting to be grateful for all that I do have and instead focusing on the things that I don't have
5. Impatience
Pet Peeves:
People who get angry at airline employees (is it their fault that there is bad weather or a mechanical problem?), slow drivers, people who walk around in stores talking on one of those blue tooth ear piece cell phone things (sometimes I think they are talking to me and then I feel like an idiot when I realize they aren't)
5 places I’ve lived:
1. Newton, KS
2. Muskogee, OK
3. Tulsa, OK
4. Cedar Rapids, IA
5. Des Moines, IA
5 jobs I’ve had:
1. Gift wrapper
2. Nanny
3. Bank teller
4. Camp counselor at a horse camp
5. Family Therapist
1 comment:
Magg - I'm a little behind on my blog reading but I loved catching up on your life. How soon until you post your ultrasound pics :) ?
Post a Comment