Yay - the honor of being the very first commenter on your blog! So glad you succumbed (my new favorite word) to the peer pressure. Now get those ultrasound pics scanned in ASAP!
I am so excited! I can hardly contain myself. You are my favorite McBlogger ever. Can you add an untrasound picture of Critter?
Yay Maggie, it is about time you joined the blog world.
Love you Maggie!!!! So glad you have a blog.
Hey Maggie! oh how life has changed since we met at Karoline's wedding :) Congrats on Critter! :)
Welcome, Maggie!
MAGGIE!! It's time to post something...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yay - the honor of being the very first commenter on your blog! So glad you succumbed (my new favorite word) to the peer pressure. Now get those ultrasound pics scanned in ASAP!
I am so excited! I can hardly contain myself. You are my favorite McBlogger ever. Can you add an untrasound picture of Critter?
Yay Maggie, it is about time you joined the blog world.
Love you Maggie!!!! So glad you have a blog.
Hey Maggie! oh how life has changed since we met at Karoline's wedding :) Congrats on Critter! :)
Welcome, Maggie!
MAGGIE!! It's time to post something...
Post a Comment