We got a call last week that the rocking chair we ordered from Babies R Us in early July was in, ouch! Mike went and picked it up tonight and we are going to put it up in the baby's room. I am supposed to be rocking a baby in that chair and not sitting in it with empty arms. I know God will bless me someday with a baby to rock in this chair, but right now it just seems to be a cruel piece of furniture that is mocking me. Is that a bit dramatic?
p.s. Thanks to the Rozeboom/Criddle clan for letting me crash your party this weekend. It was great to see all of you and to get to love on Lulu for a few minutes!
2 comments:
So glad I got to hug you this weekend and after reading your post today I wish I could again and wish we had had more time to talk on Sunday in the midst of all the craziness. As always I'm sending a prayer up for you - Kers
Maggie,
You are in my thoughts and my prayers tonight. I know how hard this must be. Henry is never out of my mind, but it's so hard when things like this happen and remind you what should have been.
Hope you have a restful week.
Post a Comment