It was awesome and I had a great time with my grandma, although we were both complaining about the band (they were called KSM) that played in between routines. It was composed of 5 girls under the age of 17 who all thought they were Avril Lavigne. It was absolutely horrific (my Grandma complained that the bass and strobe lights were giving her heart palpitations)! If any of you with young daughters get wind of this band I would recommend banning them from your home. It was really that bad.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
The night that changed my life...
Okay so Gymnastics Superstars. It was awesome, life changing really. I was up close to Shawn, Nastia, and most importantly all of the men from the team, including Blaine Wilson. Those men look small and funny in their unitards on TV, but in real life and wearing nothing but cargo shorts and rippling muscles, doing all of their tricks...life changing (or at least drool inspiring.) The men did all of their routines together, which was cool because at one point there were 4 of them on one pommel horse. It was amazing. The girls did their routines individually and when Nastia was on the bars she was literally like 10 feet away from where my Grandma and I sat. It was really cool. Now for the bad news, my camera battery died about 20 minutes into the show and cameras were allowed so I could have gotten some great pictures. I only got two and the one of Shawn on the beam wasn't very good because the beam was the farthest from our seats.
It was awesome and I had a great time with my grandma, although we were both complaining about the band (they were called KSM) that played in between routines. It was composed of 5 girls under the age of 17 who all thought they were Avril Lavigne. It was absolutely horrific (my Grandma complained that the bass and strobe lights were giving her heart palpitations)! If any of you with young daughters get wind of this band I would recommend banning them from your home. It was really that bad.

It was awesome and I had a great time with my grandma, although we were both complaining about the band (they were called KSM) that played in between routines. It was composed of 5 girls under the age of 17 who all thought they were Avril Lavigne. It was absolutely horrific (my Grandma complained that the bass and strobe lights were giving her heart palpitations)! If any of you with young daughters get wind of this band I would recommend banning them from your home. It was really that bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for the gymnastics update. Now we can be friends again.
Post a Comment