Saturday, January 31, 2009

big news...

That's right, a baby is on the way! I have had lots of time to process this news since we found out the week of Thanksgiving and the best way to describe my feelings is to say that I am cautiously excited. The due date is August 10 and we are welcoming all prayers.

12 comments:

jjames said...

sending all the good colorado vibes i can muster your way!
p.s. you can tell by the picture. GIRL! :)

Kers said...

woohoo!!!!! Congrats to you AND Mike! Keeping you three in my prayers! So how many weeks does that make you? Are you finding out the gender?

Maggie said...

I am 13 weeks and yes we are going to find out the gender this time. We find out on March 10.

Kers said...

Hey - thanks for answering my questions :) March 10th - got it! Hope you are feeling okay.

Mikele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Astraea said...

I'd love to send you an invite! Email me your email address at info@announcethis.us!

(Sorry about the last comment! I redid Mikele's blog and was still signed in under her profile! Woops!)

Rooney's Little Musings said...

Yeah Maggie!!! I am so happy for you!

Robyn said...

Congratulations, Maggie! So happy for you guys and will be praying. Can't wait to hear more. :)

Anonymous said...

Karoline's friend, Tara, here. We met at Lulu's baby shower. Just wanted to say congrats! The baby is already adorable : )

Blog Stalker said...

I love that little "guy" already. Thanks for being wonderful. I love you.

Kiki said...

Congrats! So excited for you and will be praying all goes well.

Astraea said...

Your family and sweet new baby is in my prayers!