Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Okay, here we go. A photo recap of one of the better nights of my adult life. I was a bit skeptical about going to this concert. I had seen NKOTB in 5th grade and honestly thought I had matured past it and would think the concert was lame. WRONG! As soon as I heard those familiar songs I was back in my bedroom, singing and dancing in the mirror and practicing kissing on my Jordan doll. The baby enjoyed it as well, she was especially active during Step By Step. What good taste my little one has in music. Enjoy!
Here they are in their white outfits (there were several costume changes). I believe they were singing I'll Be Loving You Forever here.
Here is Jordan doing a solo number and if you look at the bottom left corner of the picture you can see a fan that was used to blow open his shirt. It was very dramatic and the ladies went crazy!


Here's Joey really getting into it while performing Please Don't Go Girl. Don't worry Joey, I'm not going anywhere.


The bad boy, Donnie. He is very dirty by the way and changed some of the lyrics to Cover Girl (my favorite NKOTB song)to create an adult version. I kind of liked it.


Oh-Oh- Oh-Oh-Oh, The Right Stuff...

They may all be in their 40's but they definitely remember the moves. I wish I had gotten some pictures of some of the more die hard fans, but I was so mesmerized once the music began that I just didn't get the chance. Sorry...

4 comments:

mini and brother said...

You're so funny! I love NKOTB! Thanks for sharing.

Blog Stalker said...

I went in 6th grade with my friend, Lindsey. My big sister, Katie, was our chaperon and made us feel stupid for being so excited. We were still excited. How could you not be?

Astraea said...

Yeah, NKOTB!!! I went in 8th grade. We had horrible seats. My BFF and I lied and told everyone we were right in the front! So funny!!!

Robyn said...

I never went and never was a big fan, I'm afraid, but I am laughing my head off at your comments and obvious affection. Looks like you had some good seats!