Everything with Baby looks good, we had an appointment last week and things are continuing to progress as they should. She is kicking like crazy these days which is a wonderful comfort to me. It really makes me realize how small William was because at 30 weeks, he never kicked as hard or as frequently as this little girl. At the time I had nothing to compare it to. It's fun to lay down and be able to see her kicking (I never got to do that with William). She is most active after lunch and at night. I am also realizing how little William was because of how huge I am. I have been getting lots of comments about how I've "popped" and I am already bigger around than I was at 30 weeks with William. At our last ultrasound (which was April 7) they stated that she already weighs more than William did when I delivered at 30 weeks. (I'm currently 25 weeks). The doctor says my weight gain is right on track (8 pounds) and that I am growing as I should. It seems funny to me that my perspective is so much different this time around. When I was pregnant with William I was kind of excited by the fact that I wasn't getting very big because the doctors felt like things were fine and I was excited not to be gaining too much weight. This time I welcome the giant belly! Our next ultrasound is next Thursday (05/07/09) I'll try and post a new picture at that time.
_____
Also, my brother Charlie and his wife Amanda are expecting their first baby (gender unknown) anytime now. She is due May 13, but is already dialated a little. Please keep them in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery. I'll be sure to let you know when there is any news!
_____
Another update: I HATE RAIN! This in itself is very sad for me because rain and thunderstorms used to be favorites of mine. However, recently every time it rains outside, it seems to rain somewhere in our house. We have had roofers out several times and each time they do a temporary fix and then it rains somewhere new in the house. I am afraid the ultimate solution is going to be quite expensive! Oh, and in case you were wondering it rained ALL weekend and is supposed to continue ALL week. Awesome!
_____
That's all for now.
8 comments:
whoop whoop for updates! can't believe you're at twenty five weeks... has it really been that long? along with the ultrasound pictures, i'd like a pregnancy picture. i miss your face. :)
So glad to hear all is well for you and that precious little diva inside! Come visit someday before driving isn't comfy anymore :)
I am going to need a new update please. I would also like a photo.
WHERE IS THE PREGGERS McGILL PICTURE!?
(if you couldn't tell by the capital letters, i'm losing patience. if this is how it's gonna be with pictures once baby mcgill has entered the outside world, well, we can just stop being friends right now. that's right. i said it. and i'll back it up, too. get on it.)
How are things going?
Seriously...over a month without a new post?
it's june. you could have a new baby and your blog would have no idea.
you're not allowed to wear any of your birthday presents until i see some maggie mcblogger action. :)
Just commenting to register my frustration too :)
Post a Comment