Actual things people have said to me in the last two days:
1. I just don't see how you can be more than a month from your due date, how much bigger can you get!?!
2. You must be in one of those rapid growth phases of your pregnancy because everytime I see you, you are noticeably bigger!
Really, is it necessary to tell me those things?
Oh yeah and the heat index is 105 degrees today. Super!
p.s. both comments came from women in my office, women who have children. Aren't we supposed to stick together or something?
5 comments:
Really. I'll come out to Iowa and punch those ladies right in the face. Remember delta formal? Put me in an elevator with them after I've had a few glasses of scotch, and they'll be sorry they ever said anything.
(p.s. I'm so thrilled baby girl is growing lots and is getting ready to greet the world as a happy, healthy mcgill. keep it up.) :)
Some people should just keep their mouths closed. I always loved the comments about how poofy my hands and face were getting.
so annoying! sorry you had to endure such ignorance. i hope you and mike had a nice time at the game on sunday and didn't melt!
so annoying! sorry you had to endure such ignorance. i hope you and mike had a nice time at the game on sunday and didn't melt!
I just caught up on your blog and I'm so glad everything's going well with your baby girl! Those ultrasound pics are amazing.
As for the comments...ugh! People say the worst things to pregnant women. So ANNOYING!
Post a Comment