Thursday, July 2, 2009
Quick 34 week update
I'm tempted to say things have been really busy and that's why I haven't updated by blog, but the truth is I have been so tired and worn out lately that I mostly lay around during the free time I could be doing it. So...sorry. I do have some nursery pics and some pics of my lovely shower last weekend to share, I'll work on that. As for a baby update...things are looking good. I had another impromptu visit to the hospital last week due to a stomach virus that I mistakenly thought was labor. After getting rehydrated the contractions stopped and I was back home. We had a growth scan while I was there and this little chunker is weighing in at 5 lbs. 8oz. already, which is a little bit ahead of schedule, but I mean really I'm not surprised she's advanced for her age. :-) I also lost my mucus plug (which is disgusting and I can't believe I am blogging about it). Anyway, I remain nervous most of the time, but really, really excited too. We are headed to Grandview this weekend for a 4th of July extravaganza. My in-laws are the Grand Marshalls of the parade which makes me feel like I am related to celebrities, (I hope the paparazzi gets me from my skinny side). More soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear you're going great Maggie!
Post a Comment