So I haven't been a very good blogger lately, things have been pretty busy and I have felt overwhelmed as to where to start. But I guess I have to start somewhere so here are some recent pictures and a Molly update.
She is 3 1/2 months old now and so much fun. She smiles a lot, but not really randomly. She makes you work for a smile, but it is so worth it! She loves to stand up and will for several minutes at a time. She hates to sit up and will arch her back as soon as you put her in a sitting position. She is eating between 5-6 ounces every 3-4 hours and will soon start cereal. She sleeps usually from about 9:00pm-6:00am (I say usually because she has decided to request a leam the last 3 mights at 3:00am, little stinker). We had lots of feeding problems early on because of reflux, but have found a medicine that seems to work well. She's not really interested in toys yet unless they light up or play music. We feel so blessed to have this little girl in our family!
She is 3 1/2 months old now and so much fun. She smiles a lot, but not really randomly. She makes you work for a smile, but it is so worth it! She loves to stand up and will for several minutes at a time. She hates to sit up and will arch her back as soon as you put her in a sitting position. She is eating between 5-6 ounces every 3-4 hours and will soon start cereal. She sleeps usually from about 9:00pm-6:00am (I say usually because she has decided to request a leam the last 3 mights at 3:00am, little stinker). We had lots of feeding problems early on because of reflux, but have found a medicine that seems to work well. She's not really interested in toys yet unless they light up or play music. We feel so blessed to have this little girl in our family!








3 comments:
Lovin' the update!!! She's precious :)
finally is RIGHT.
love the pictures!! love her, love her with jack, love her all gussied up for a baptism, love her as a flower, love her as a pumpkin, love the family shots.
i.e. love it all. keep it up. :)
THanks for the pictures!!! Molly is sooooo adorable. I hope to see you guys soon. Have fun on your warm trip!
Post a Comment