Last week we traveled to Negril, Jamaica for Mike's cousin Christopher's wedding. It was a VERY long trip and we learned that Molly isn't a big fan of airplanes, but is was a beautiful wedding and lots of fun to spend so much time with family. Molly didn't so much like the 90 degree weather, but she loved the pool and the ocean. She also loved getting to meet lots of her McGill relatives for the first time. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Hanging out in the hotel bar with Aunt Jessica and Aunt Melissa.
Cousin Lauren was the cutest flower girl!

Lauren, Aunt Jessica, Grandma, Molly, Grandpa and Aunt Melissa

You can't tell from the picture but this is Molly with Aunt Laurie and Aunt Shelby at the swim-up bar in the pool.

"Ooooh, I like the air conditioned hotel room. Let's just stay in here!"

Toes in the pool.

Notice a resemblance in the pasty skin tones?

Family picture

Christopher, the Infamous Uncle Kenny and Mike

"I love my Grandpa Mac!"
3 comments:
So THAT's where you were last week. Looks like fun!!! Molly's one lucky girl to have gone on a trip like that :)
Thank you for blogging. I love all of the pictures. Molly's air conditioning picture is adorable. Glad you had fun.
The last picture is the cutest thing in the world. I didn't know she had a grandpa MAC!!
Thanks for so much blogging. Love you!
Post a Comment