This post is a little late, but Mike turned 30 on January 10th and I just wanted to say that I am so grateful to be his wife. He is the greatest Daddy and I love to watch Molly light up when he enters a room.
He didn't have the most fun birthday ever because both he and Molly were sick and he had hurt his back, but we managed to get a little rock band in with the Gilberts. I have a pretty great video, but I am afraid of Carrie! Anyway, Happy Birthday Mikey, I love you tons!
He got a Wii for his birthday and he has done a good job of not letting it get in the way of quality time with Molly.
He didn't have the most fun birthday ever because both he and Molly were sick and he had hurt his back, but we managed to get a little rock band in with the Gilberts. I have a pretty great video, but I am afraid of Carrie! Anyway, Happy Birthday Mikey, I love you tons!
He got a Wii for his birthday and he has done a good job of not letting it get in the way of quality time with Molly.
1 comment:
(a) i'd like to see that video, regardless of what carrie may or may not do to you if you post it; and (b) i'm ready for some new pictures.
miss you.
Post a Comment