We traveled to Grandview for Molly's first Christmas. She got to spend lots of time with the McGill's/Rowe's, play with cousins, open way too many presents and see a VERY white Christmas. Here are some pictures.

Christmas Jammies

Just taking in all the activity and Grandma and Grandpa Rowe's Christmas Eve Extravaganza

Look at my cute Christmas outfit!

I'm pretty good at the present opening business, although I prefer chewing on the paper as opposed to playing with the present!

Daddy used Uncle Denny's Bears' coat as a changing pad. Go Packers!

Looking at the cool toys Santa put in my stocking.

Ooh, I needed a suitcase for all of my travels. Thanks Grandma!

Grandpa Mac and I playing with one of my presents.

Grandma and Grandpa Great

Grandma Nancy reading me one of my new books.

Stephanie let Harvey borrow her new Snuggie and set him up with a pillow by the fireplace. He was loving it and spent lots of time there.

Cousins Lauren and Stephanie. Molly loves watching the big girls and can't wait until she is big enough to chase after them.
2 comments:
I love the Christmas pjs.
The Christmas jammies are too cute! And... Keelyn has the same high-chair spinny toy. Molly is going to LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment