Enjoy, and Go Cardinals!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Backyard Photo Shoot
Cardinal's baseball is a pretty big deal around our house. In fact we often 'joke' the Molly was named after Yadier Molina, my favorite player. Mike counts down to opening day of baseball season like most people count down to Christmas. When we found out Molly was going to be a girl we went shopping at Babies R Us and Mike found the girl baseball clothes section and immediately bought some things. Fast forward to baseball season and the cutest little Cardinal fan around. I had a great idea for a do-it-myself photo shoot (who can afford professional pictures) and they turned out pretty cute. I wish I had found something better than a bath towel to set under her, and I also wish I was better at lighting. But...until I take some professional photography classes these will have to do. Thank goodness I have such a perfect model who makes up for all of the photographer's flaws!
Enjoy, and Go Cardinals!

Enjoy, and Go Cardinals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh My Gosh, Maggie! She is gorgeous and getting so big!!!
Oh my gosh. She is just darling! I need to see her again and get in some snuggles with her!
Maggie! She is so adorable! Love your pictures :)
Cutie... even if she is in stinky Cardinals garb ;)
great pictures! i wouldnt have even noticed the towel if you hadnt pointed it out!
Post a Comment