Saturday, April 17, 2010

The elusive giggle...Captured!

Up until today it has been impossible to catch Molly's laugh on video because she is so fascinated when the camera comes out that she stops. But today, I got it! Please excuse the poor camera work, but all you have to do is close your eyes and listen to the cutest sound ever! By the way, every time Molly laughs really hard she gets the hiccups. Strange huh?

4 comments:

jjames said...

you and mike both have the best laughs- molly had no choice but to have a darling giggle in there somewhere...

please don't post things this lovely too often. they make me miss you all so much it hurts.

:)

Blog Stalker said...

I love it. I love seeing you and Mike and Molly so happy. Want to move back to CR and be neighbors forever?

The Lynam's said...

I don't know which laugh is better. Molly's, or yours at the end :)

Unknown said...

There's nothing like baby giggles!