We went to the Iowa/Penn St. game last weekend. It was really fun. A night game, perfect football weather and the Hawks came away with a win. They organized it so that odd numbered sections wore black and even numbered sections wore gold. Thankfully Nancy had a gold Hawkeye coat I could wear. It looked really cool in the stadium.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
First Pigtails, Iowa Game and A Day at the Park
Last week at day care Molly's favorite teacher Ashley gave her pigtails. They looked so cute and I couldn't believe she kept them in all day, usually she pulls out ponytails. I've yet to recreate this look at home because I have a hard enough time getting her to sit still for one ponytail. We'll just leave the fancy stuff up to Miss Ashley.


We went to the Iowa/Penn St. game last weekend. It was really fun. A night game, perfect football weather and the Hawks came away with a win. They organized it so that odd numbered sections wore black and even numbered sections wore gold. Thankfully Nancy had a gold Hawkeye coat I could wear. It looked really cool in the stadium.
We went to the Iowa/Penn St. game last weekend. It was really fun. A night game, perfect football weather and the Hawks came away with a win. They organized it so that odd numbered sections wore black and even numbered sections wore gold. Thankfully Nancy had a gold Hawkeye coat I could wear. It looked really cool in the stadium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how long Molly's hair is!!!
SOOOO Cute!
Post a Comment