Monday, March 21, 2011
Visit from the Wells
A few weeks ago we had a special last minute visit from my parents and my sister. It was just what the Dr. ordered and we had a great time. Mike and I are extremely lucky to come from such great families and nothing makes me feel happier than when they visit. I'm not sure how old I will be when I stop getting giddy about Mom and Dad coming to visit, but I hope it never happens! As you can see from the pictures, Molly feels the same way about her Gammy and Lumpy and Aunt Annie that I do. We mostly just hung around the house and had a fun visit to Monkey Joes. There was also a Saturday night in which my Mom's family (the Gilberts) came over and a fair amount of Old Fashions were consumed, but unfortunately there is no photographic evidence. Thanks to Annie for the pictures, I didn't pull out my camera the whole time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i wanted to say this earlier but haven't had a home computer all week. that picture of molly with your parents is to die for. seriously. it doesn't get any sweeter than that. big thanks to your sister for keeping up with the photos for the rest of us. :)
Post a Comment