Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Grandma Bev
Molly has a new very favorite person, Mamaw Bev (Grandma Bev). We spent Sunday morning with Grandma Bev at the Botanical Center and she had such a great time running around, pointing to the fish and smelling the flowers. It is really special to me that Molly loves her (Great) Grandma Bev so much, especially since they share a middle name (Jane). I have always loved my time spent with Grandma Bev, when I was little she called me Miss Glue because I was always stuck to her side when we would visit. I really love the time we are able to spend with her. Bev's house is on the way home from daycare so occasionally we stop to visit and now it is becoming a demand from a certain little back seat driver. As soon as I put her in the car she starts saying "Mamaw Bev" and it continues until we either stop by or pass Bev's house. Thanks for the fun time Mamaw Bev!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment