I took this picture of Molly yesterday and it is my new favorite. She is getting really hard to take pictures of because she won't be still and the instant she sees the camera she wants to see the picture in the camera. She is just now getting old enough to understand that if she wants to see the picture she has to say cheese first, but she still doesn't get that she needs to look at the camera while saying cheese. We'll get there!
In other news Molly is a little talking fool these days. It is like all of a sudden in the last few weeks she went from saying lots of unrelated words to actually talking. It is so fun to listen to her chattering while we drive in the car or when she is having a conversation with her stuffed animals. I think she's pretty smart (although admittedly I have no frame of reference). She knows all of her letters, but not in order. She knows all of her colors and she can count to 10. She knows how to spell her name, although sometimes she spells it M-O-Y. She likes to recognize letters anywhere we go, last week Mike thought it was funny when they passed Quik Trip and she said Q T. Oh, and she keeps saying something that sounds exactly like "Oh Sh#*" We can't figure out what it is, but don't think that it is. The bad part is we're trying not to giggle in case that is what she's saying we don't want to reinforce it.
There is so much I could say about all she is doing and saying, but she is not amused right now that I am working on the computer so I must go play Ring Around the Rosy.
1 comment:
She is getting so grown up. Lulu still hasn't mastered the art of looking at the camera. I hope Molly catches on more quickly.
Post a Comment