Things around here have been pretty exciting and changed pretty drastically lately.
1. Mike and I took a trip to San Diego. It was awesome. I can't really even put into words how much we enjoyed ourselves and how good it felt to spend 4 uninterrupted days together. And Molly had a great time at Gammy and Lumpy's house. We were truly able to relax knowing that she was in such good hands.
2. I turned 30. It was a quiet affair spent at my parent's house with my siblings and their families. It was perfect. I don't really feel any different now that I am "in my 30's."
3. I quit my job and am currently a stay at home mom. About 2 months ago we received word that Molly's daycare would be closing. Mike and I both felt pretty strongly that we didn't think it was fair to put Molly in a new daycare setting after being at the same place with the same kids and staff for almost 2 years and honestly, this is something that has been rolling around in my head for a while now. I feel like the past 2 years have gone by so quickly and a mojority of that time Molly has been in someone else's care. That makes me sad and I want to make things different from here on out. Unfortunately the money tree we planted in the backyard hasn't bloomed yet, so I am working on lining up some part time work.
So, there you have it big events and changes. All good, looking forward to an exciting summer with my "silly bean."
1 comment:
Im excited for you, Maggie!!
Post a Comment