Tuesday, June 7, 2011

San Diego Part Two...Coronado Island, The Pacific Ocean and A Cool Bar

Here are some more pictures from our trip. We spent one of our days taking a Trolley all around the city and one of my favorite stops was Coronado Island. It was so beautiful and fun and we got to stick our toes in the Pacific Ocean, a first for me. We liked it so much we took a ferry back to the island later that night for dinner.
















Cool sandcastles being built by a professional on the beach. Seriously, he had business cards and everything.



Hotel Del Coronado



I love this guy!



The hour or so we spent on the beach was hands down my favorite part of the trip. I don't really know how to describe how close I felt to Mike. Uh, gag me, but it's true...





Slightly cheesy, but we were caught up in the moment.









Even though we enjoyed our time alone together, Molly was always on our minds.





This was a really cool Irish bar in the Gaslamp district called The Field. We also went to several other bars on our trip, our favorite being The Regal Beagle which was a tiny bar that featured all local beers and was recommended to us by our water taxi driver. It was a total hole in the wall that we never would have found on our own. Fun, fun times.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I love these pics! You two look so great, so relaxed, so happy. Glad to hear it was such a good getaway!