Monday, October 24, 2011

Pun-tin Patch

On Friday we took our second annual trip to Howell's Pumpkin Patch. I fell into the trap of having these super high expectations about the idyllic family day with wonderful family pictures based on our experiences last year so initially I was a little disappointed. What I didn't plan on was that we went at 4:30 so the sun was in our eyes, Molly is now a very enthusiastic two year old who is no longer interested in sitting among a field of pumpkins and would rather be running and doing all of the activities and finally an unfortunate incident with an (almost) six month pregnant lady and the giant slide (thank goodness there is no photographic proof of that one). But, in retrospect we really did have a good time. Molly thought it was heaven on earth with all the pun-tins, pony rides, swings and corn-bins. I got some good pictures to remember the day and most importantly it was an afternoon spent with my two favorite people.





























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love love.

Chef Stinson Family said...

HEY! I was thinking about you guys last night as we watched the Cards pull it off in the end. Wow - what a game! I bet Mike was going CRAZY!! :) If you get a chance, email me so I have your email address so we can keep in touch - can't believe only a few more months until baby McGill makes an appearance! Chat with you soon! stinsona@missouri.edu