Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick or Treat

Tonight was Trick or Treat in Des Moines and our little fairy had a pretty great time. I'll let her tell you about it.



"Here's my happy face Mom, now how about some of this candy..."




"Say what, that candy isn't for me?"


"Okay, well if I'm gonna need to go gather my own candy let's get this show on the road. Enough pictures."



"I'm ready to conquer this street. Bring it on."



"WHAT!?! It's not time to go yet, that's a mean trick Mom and Dad."



"At the first sight of other kids out there I am so out of here!"



"Whew, that was a lot of work but wait until you see my loot."



"Told you, it's pretty sweet huh?"



"Mom says I can have one thing and after MUCH deliberation it's decided: M&M's!"



"Chocolate on my face, sugar in my blood, climbing on Dad and greeting all our trick or treaters. Life is good."



"Brr, it's getting cold out here. Let's snuggle under this blanket Mom."



Well, you heard it. She had a great time and we had fun watching. It only took her one house of some nerves to get into the groove of saying Trick or Treat and holding out her pumpkin. After that she strolled up and down the street with confidence. That is until the kid in a Shrek mask came to our house and she started yelling "No, no, go away!"

1 comment:

The Mead Family said...

Love it!! Miss that cutie little girl.