At an appointment with the high risk doctor this morning we learned that I have several symptoms of preeclampsia. They were worried enough that I was sent home to pack a bag with instructions to return to the hospital ASAP. I flew home to pack a bag, tidy up, and attempt to get things organized. I made arrangements for Molly and was checked in to my room by about 2:30. They did lots of testing and monitoring and determined it is safe to wait until tomorrow morning to do the c-section. I have spent all afternoon making phone calls and informing family members that all of our carefully orchestrated plans for February 8th are for naught. Thankfully everyone is being wonderfully flexible and we have had a great network of support to help with Molly this afternoon/evening.
I am feeling good, over the shock of the change in plans and completely excited to see my little guy in about 25 hours. I've rented The Help on my iPad and am settled in for the night. Stay tuned tomorrow for big news!!!

3 comments:
Praying for the safe arrival of your precious little guy! Love, Kers
Wow!! How exciting!! Praying for a restful night sleep and a healthy baby TOMORROW!!! Love you!
AHHH!! Love that you POSTED!! Can't wait for that babyboy to get here tonight!!!
Post a Comment