I haven't done a very good job of updating the blog since I joined the Facebook, so here is a photo dump of all we've been up to lately.
We had a stretch of 100+ degree days and didn't get out of the house much. These two watched a lot of movies and we did a lot of arts and crafts.
Molly has discovered the joy of Iowa sweet corn eaten straight off of the cob.
Max continues to be completely captivated by Molly and is happiest when she is right in his face, which works out well as she lacks personal space boundaries.
Harvey clearly isn't getting enough attention around here and has taken to snuggling with tiny plastic babies.
We've spent quite a bit of time at the pool since the weather has gotten a little cooler and based on his expression in these pictures Max feels the same way about swimming that his Dad does.
This one on the other hand inherited her Mom's love of the water and would spend all day there.
We've also been playing in the sprinkler quite a bit and although she generally starts out pretty timid, she is soaked by the end. I've also learned that spraying Molly while I water my flowers is way too fun for me. Thankfully, she is usually a willing participant.
Having a drink from her bucket.
Dumping the water on her head.
"Mom, I'm wet!"
1 comment:
loving molly's braids, loving that we're getting to see some personality from max in these pictures, and PLEASE give my favorite harvey a little extra love from colorado. we sure do miss you guys!
Post a Comment