Thursday, July 10, 2008

Updates...

I have been receiving a lot of grief lately about not updating the blog so here is an update...

This is a picture of our new house. We moved in on April 4th and while I wish I could say that we have been spending the last several months making it our own, that would be a big fat lie. We have been traveling almost every weekend to visit friends and family. I have been waiting for the nesting thing that is supposed to accompany pregnancy to kick in, but so far nada. This weekend will be our first weekend home in a month and a half so we are finally going to paint the baby's room. I'll post pictures when it is done. We did buy bedding for the crib, you can see it at this link: http://www.wendybellissimo.com/products/product_detail.php?id=62



Last weekend we got to go visit Critter's future best friend/wife, little Lulu Rozeboom. And can I just say that she is absolutely gorgeous, but what was even more special to me was to watch Karoline with her. She is such a natural as a mom and it just blows me away because I can recall back to our days in college when she would look at me like I was on crack as I headed out of our dorm room to go babysit, voluntarily! I knew she had that maternal gene in there somewhere because of how good she was to me on those nights where happy hour was a little too happy, but it is so neat to watch her with Lulu. Holding Lulu made me really excited (and a tad bit impatient) for Critter to come, but Mike says we are going for well-done and I'm still in the medium-rare category.
Speaking of Critter, the pregnancy thing is going pretty well. It has been relatively uneventful, which in the scheme of things is a huge blessing. I have learned that Critter really likes it when his/her Daddy sings as evidenced by massive pummeling of Mommy's internal organs. We are trying to decide if we want to get one of those 4-d ultrasounds done. Our doctor's office doesn't do them unless there is a problem, but I have heard that you can go to a radiology place and have them done. What do you more experienced people think?
Well that is all for now, more later...




































































1 comment:

Kers said...

Love the Beaverdale Brick and the blue and green bedding too. Bigger than 30 weeks the 4D babies are actually kid of cute.