Thursday, March 26, 2009

elusive little sucker!

We had an appointment with Dr. Bedia today and everything looks good. As usual it took forever to find the heartbeat, but this time I wasn't nervous because I could feel my darling daughter moving around like crazy. I reassured Mike since he can't feel it because it really was taking forever. The nurse would get it and then in an instant it was gone and I'd feel her swimming away. Dr. Bedia said that some babies don't like the sound that the dopplar makes and so they are constantly trying to move away from it. I'm just glad I can feel the movement now so I'm not freaking out. We are headed to Chicago this weekend to visit Mike's sister Jessica and her family and also to see our good friends the McClintocks. Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Sorry, I'm so late, but yay for having a girl!

She and Lulu can be BFF!

Oh, pink that elusive color. So excited for you!

jjames said...

i bet you're jealous of any drinking, preggers.

how was chi-town?