I seem to start out each of my blog posts that I am aorry for the long delay and promise to post pictures soon...and being a creature of habit I'll just say the same thing now.
It's been an emotionally exhausting last couple of weeks with the anniversary of William's first birthday last Friday (the 17th). I have also stopped the Lovenox injections as of last week and am nervous about that. My way of coping with this anxiety (since wine isn't an option) has been to withdraw a little and I apologize for those of you whose e-mail/phone calls/text messages I have not replied to and for neglecting the blog.
The good news is that everything with the baby looks great. I am having twice weekly non-stress tests and visits with the Dr. and things continue to look great. Physically I have feel wonderful. I have some back pain at the end of the day, but other than that I am doing great. I haven't even had swollen feet yet and I am still able to sleep at night.
Now we just wait and I try to be patient. We are scheduled to be induced on Monday, August 3rd unless she decides to make her appearance earlier than that (which would be fine by me!).
I'll make it a goal to post some nursery pics and maybe a belly picture in the next few days. Thanks for checking in!
4 comments:
so happy to hear you and babygirl are both feeling good! however, i've forgotten what you look like. post any pictures you have. :)
we lit a birthday candle for the little man out here. love you, and miss you all tonsandtonsandtons.
talk soon?
j
I love your newsy reports! I love pics but a few words to hear that you and baby girl are doing well is enough for me. Can't believe you have less than 2 weeks left to be pregnant!
Maggie,
I know how hard that 1st anniversary is. Please know you are in my prayers.
It sounds like you have a great doctor and you are receiving great care.
Hang in there--you don't have much longer to wait before you see your baby girl's sweet face!!!
I can't wait to see her in your arms! Praying for peace during this busy and wild time.
Post a Comment