Here she is, Miss Molly. She was born on Thursday 07/23/09 at 5:24pm. She weighed 7lbs 13 oz and was 20.5 inches long. Labor and delivery were quite intense and dramatic, but all is well now and we are settling in at home. I'll post more pictures and updates soon. Thanks so much for all of your thoughts and prayers!
5 comments:
Congratulations! So happy for you. Praying for you all to settle in well.
Congratulations on your little sweet blessing! Hope your mommy is taking good care of you all !
Congratulations! She looks beautiful and I love her name...can't wait to see more pictures!
YEAH Maggie!!!!!
I am soooo thrilled! She is beautiful, and I can't wait to see some more pictures!
I am so glad everything has turned out so well!
Congrats!
Love,
Rhonda
Yeah!! Praise the Lord for a healthy and beautiful little girl. Welcome to the world, Molly!
Post a Comment