
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Birthday Cake Test Run
Have you ever heard of the Big Top Cupcake? It's a cake pan sold on an infomercial that makes a giant cupcake. I joked that this would be perfect for Molly's cupcake themed birthday party, but didn't plan to order it. Then last week I was shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond and guess what I found? Tonight I did a test run because I wanted to make sure it would turn out okay. Here is the finished product. The second picture has the baseball so you can see how big it is. And don't worry Molly was in bed when I did it and I took it to the neighbors so she will still be surprised next week. I can't wait to see her shove her little fingers in there!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment