Okay, we're back from the Land of Technical Difficulties (Thanks to Aunt Annie). Here are some recent pictures of Molly. We have been really busy and I have to admit I have been terrible about bringing the camera with me when we go places, so most of these pictures are from when we are playing at home. We had a great trip to Grandview for the 4th of July, a wonderful tradition that was so fun to start with Molly this year.
I am amazed at how much Molly seems to be learning and changing these days, I'll post more details about this later in the month when she turns one, WHAT!?!
And yes, in case you were worried or wondering she is still cute.
Riding in the car, just being cool.
She loves to stand at the back door and watch Harvey outside.
You can't really tell in this picture, but Stephanie is holding a frog. I was using the bathroom in the Grandview Park shelter and this frog hopped across my feet. It scared me to death and I sent Stephanie in to get it and let it go outside to save other women the same panic. Stephanie was very brave as long as she had it wrapped in a napkin. Such a lady!
Mommy and Molly watching the parade. She especially loved the L & M marching band and the Shriner's.
I think she looks like a teenager in this picture, telling me to stop taking her picture. Scary!
Reading books, she's slowly starting to enjoy actually looking at the books and being read to instead of just chewing on them.
Silly girl!
She's holding her toy phone, just starting to understand what she is supposed to do with it.
"Um guys, a little help here?"
No caption needed. Just cute!
We've been spending lots of time at the Splash Pad lately and she loves it so I promise to take the camera next time we go and post those pictures.
1 comment:
soo cute! her hair is getting so long. i love the one where she is under her saucer. i hope we can see you soon!
Post a Comment