Monday, July 26, 2010

The Party

We had a great time at Molly's 1st Birthday party. We were thankful for the friends and family that were able to come and missed those who weren't. Molly loved all of the attention from everyone and got lots of fun gifts. She wasn't interested in the giant cupcake, but liked being in her high chair with everyone looking at her. Here are some pictures.



I had fun making this banner and decorating her cake table.



I mounted pictures from each month of her life on tiles and had people try to put them in order as a party game. It was fun and no one was able to get it 100%, not even Daddy! All of the guests made a bag of candy to take home as a party favor.




Checking out the candles, I had to blow them out before it got to her because she has very curious little hands!



Giving it a try, not so sure...




She mostly just liked looking at it.




Time for presents, she had changed out of her sticky clothes by this point and decided to keep things a little more casual.




She was much more interested in ripping the paper, next time people can just wrap empty boxes!



Having a little snack with Grandma and Grandpa, can you tell she was loving the attention?



More love from Gammy and Lumpy.





3 comments:

jjames said...

that birthday banner is AWESOME!! glad she had such a wonderful first birthday!!

Blog Stalker said...

So cute...what a fun party. I wish we could have been there to help her celebrate.

peace.out.pink said...

what a great idea with the tiles! I may have to steal that one. Love the water table too! looks like she loved it.