Wednesday, March 11, 2009

another fantastic ultrasound...


Here she is, Miss McGill! We were very excited to learn that our little lady is doing great and is right on schedule to be joining us in August. The ultrasound was wonderful, we had a student technician learning so it took twice as long (which might have annoyed some people, but I loved it because it means that we got to spend twice as long watching our little princess dance around). And dance she did! She seems to have some of the tendencies of her older canine brother Harvey because she did not appear to enjoy being bothered while she was trying to rest. Her little fist kept jabbing at wherever the sensor was. It was pretty cute. Also, we learned that she is quite a modest little lady because it took several minutes for her to show her lady parts, which made her dad and her Aunt Karoline very proud. All in all, it was a great ultrasound and we continue to be both excited and terrified.

p.s. Oh yeah, I almost forgot...we are having a girl.

6 comments:

Kers said...

I've been waiting to comment since I got Karoline text yesterday morning. So thrilled first of all that she is perfectly made and second of all that she is indeed a SHE. All of your hard work to take good care of her is obviously working. I think Kerstin Karoline McGill would be a great name. How about you?

jjames said...

SHE'S SO PRETTY!!

p.s. i don't know why i didn't get your first text, but as andy will happily attest, i was about to bust out of my skin by eleven due to anxiety caused by lack of communication from you guys. technology...ughhh.

Blog Stalker said...

Aunt Karoline is proud of your modest little lady. BFF Lulu is so excited to meet her! Hurray.

Astraea said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!

Robyn said...

Congratulations! I think Robyn is a nice name. I'm just sayin. ;)

Rooney's Little Musings said...

YEAH! I'm so happy for you both!!!

Congrats on the healthy, happy baby!