Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wonderful news!

A while back I blogged about a sweet woman who had a very similar experience as I did losing a baby boy, Henry, at 30 weeks. I have never actually met her but feel like I know her because of our shared experience. She had earlier lost another precious baby to miscarriage. She is a talented writer and I enjoy reading her blog because she is able to state more eloquently a lot of the things I have thought. Anyway, she welcomed a beautiful baby girl yesterday and I am so thankful for the safe arrival of this little miracle. This pregnancy has been nervewracking for her and I can really relate to that. Stop by and wish her family well. http://rooneyslittlemusings.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Keri said...

I came across your blog from Rooney's. I just read a couple of your posts to find that we have a some things in common. I also have APS and I also lost a baby on 7/17 in 2003 at 18 weeks. There are so many others out there it breaks my heart.

I took baby aspirin daily and did heparin (cheaper) twice a day with my last pregnacy and now he is a rambunctious 2 year old.

I will be praying for you and this sweet little one.

Rooney's Little Musings said...

Thank you Maggie so much for the sweet words. You have made me cry with your generous heart. I miss Henry everyday, more so now if that makes sense. It hurts to know what was taken from you...

Always know that you will be in my prayers during this pregnancy.

Praying peace and a patient heart for you,

Love,

Rooney